The Railway Department located at the company's headquarters in Bytom coordinates the work handled in Sławków, Hrubieszów, Małaszewicze and Medyka.
Department forwarders cooperates both with road carriers and national and international rail carriers by organizing transport of goods to or from railway terminals (e.g. in Slawkow, Wola Baranowska, Szczebrzeszyn, Malaszewicze, Medyka).
Rail transport guarantees efficient transport of extensive volumes of goods or heavy and oversized cargo over long distances, which often exceed the possibilities of road or air transport. What is important in order to increase the efficiency of transport while reducing its costs is maximizing the wagon's loading capacity while meeting the requirements of railway regulations.
Our Railway Department participate in logistic chains by providing services:
• planning, organizing and managing of national and international rail transport, in particular in the CIS (e.g. RUSSIA, BELARUS, UKRAINE, KAZAKHSTAN etc.)
• handling of both wide and standard gauge wagons- reception, ordering and sending for the carriage
• cooperating with private operators of wide and standard gauge wagons,
• coordination of truck or wagons deliveries to railway terminals to ensure timeliness,
• preparing, developing and gaining acceptance for loading and fastening schemes on rolling stock,
• transshipment and loading onto wagons (standard gauge, wide gauge) and trucks (including liquid materials).
Our extensive knowledge of the market allows us to offer flexible solutions for rail transport in competitive time and price.